It’s my favorite month of the year at JD, Gratitude month! All this month we will try to have an attitude of gratitude and we will be thankful. We thank our patients with LOTS of gifts with purchase, sales, discounts, open house (11/27 from 5-7) and more! It’s so exciting. So today I wanted to give thanks for all the cosmetic work I’ve had done to my skin. How did they deal before botox cosmetic? I mean how thankful I am for sunscreen? Girl, bye! I look in the mirror and feel so blessed to have all the resources we have these days to keep our skin young and beautiful. Here is the detailed list of what I use and for which I am very Thankful today.
- Total Defense and Repair sunscreen. A sunscreen that feels good on your skin, weightless AND repairs at the same time. Yes. Yes forever!
- Retinol. Reverse the damage. Who lives with regret of childhood sunburns? I loved growing up in Arkansas, but that Summer sun ain’t playing! Thank you SkinMedica Retinol for not being so irritating with your anti-inflammatory properties!
- Lumivive- protection against the light from my phone, iPad and computer! You know I need that, I’m too obsessed with social media to put my phone down so give me all the protection!
- TNS and HA5: life. Smoothing my skin forever and ever! Feel like heaven. Give me glow. Can’t be duplicated. These are the Gucci, Chanel and Prada of skincare. Just e-mail email@example.com if you don’t already use them. She has coupons for them right now and can tell you why they are must haves and why I believe there are bathtubs full of these products in heaven.
- Botox: If you know, you know. The single injectable for which I would give one kidney. My forehead, crows feet and neck require about 70 units of this wrinkle relaxer every 4.5 months. I’m not even scared of high school reunions.
- Juvederm Voluma: the filler that pulls up my Kardashian- esque cheeks enhancing my smile lines, tear troughs and jowls all at once. Thank you Voluma for lasting two years. I am grateful for your lift power, smoothness and longevity.
- Lasers: I’ve had laser hair reduction, basically full body, because I’m a Maltese dark skinned, hairy woman. It’s life changing. I’ve had PDL to get rid of veins on my legs. I’ve had ATV for brown spots. Thank you to all our laser techs that have so expertly and safely lasered me over the years.
- UltraShape Power and VelaShape: Thank you for contouring my abdomen and tightening my skin. Thank you for not hurting at all and not causing any shelving or any problems at all. Just a smoother tummy after two babies. Winning.
- Accumax: my acne prone skin is such a nuisance. Since I started Accumax (an oral supplement) my acne is non existent. I so rarely have a lesion and my skin is glowing like never before. Thank you Shelly for bringing this to JD when I was the number one skeptic. Thank you for making me a believer.
I know it sounds like I’ve done a lot to my skin over the past 6 years. I have. I have been taking care of my skin. It’s called health maintenance and I’m not ashamed. If you want to be able to thank all your products and procedures this year because they actually work, then come get a free consult at Johnson Dermatology. We get results. Good results. Just walk around our clinic and look at our staff. E-mail Margaret@johnsondermatology.com for a free consult! This is the month!
Thank You to all my readers for taking time out of your day to read my blog. I am so thankful for you, Nina